We have four core values that underpin our service.
1. People should be empowered with the knowledge to change their lives
We involve service users in the development, delivery, and evaluation of our services to ensure the continued improvement and relevance of our work
2. Strong Networks help communities to work together to identify and respond to need
We can make a greater impact and achieve better outcomes for people by working in partnership and collaborating with partner agencies, both professional bodies and the community
3. Volunteering strengthens the communities we work with
Volunteering enriches the quality of our services by providing volunteers with the opportunity to learn and develop through giving back.
By supporting and encouraging the personal and professional development of our staff and volunteers, and by sharing lessons of our work with the local community, we help them to tackle social problems and advocate for their own needs.
4. By learning from and gathering evidence about the impact of local action and programmes, we will influence local and national policy
• We work with social research experts to gather valid data on outcomes and impact
• All people should be treated with respect
• As an organisation, we value diversity, and promote equality. We know that we cannot understand difference unless we are diverse ourselves